Website + Business Services
I’m a Website Producer, Designer, Project Manager + Marketing Advisor, and a seasoned internet professional in the interactive industry for over 20 years — offering interactive + business services for both smaller business clients + high-profile companies within a variety of fields.
My services include:
- Customized website design, maintenance + redesigns
- Project management
- Creative business strategy
- Social media marketing campaigns + promotions
- Copy writing + editing
- Photo shoots + image editing
- Video promotional + documentary shoots + editing
- Event coordination, planning + host/mc
- Training for website blogging + maintenance
- Press Kits + some print design
- Various other business services
(see all website screens and links below…)
> Small-town businesses, start-ups, or large-scale corporate productions. I tailor my services to your unique business model.
> I work within your budget + timeframe…for a small project or large-scale enterprise. Hourly or per-project rates available. Let’s discuss how I can support the continued growth + success of your business, project or event. I look forward to helping you + your business succeed!
“Thank you so much! That was a wonderful experience! Looking forward to working with you more and much gratitude for your assistance in making our dream come true”!!! – J.K.
“I would recommend Jennifer for your website design without reservation. This is a 2nd website for me and there is no comparison in competence, understanding and designing what I needed and follow through. You will receive great value for your website investment with Jenny Marks.” – Steve S.
“Working was Jenny was a dream come true. She led me through my technological journey with integrity, professionalism, and a good dose of heart. It was powerful to see her great care and attention to detail in navigating our project. I would recommend her to anyone”. – Nicholas T.
(1) Customized Website Design, Creation + Maintenance:
NEW SITE DESIGN…
Uniquely customized to your mirror your business, personality to clients.
I design simple and direct websites — sites that get your message across, are easily to navigate and tell your personal story as a business or individual.
- Creation, setup, maintenance of:
– New or redesigned websites
– Website hosting
– Site url address
– Mailing list & newsletters
– PayPal — for online payments
– Square reader — to collect Credit card payments & swipes
- A website you can easily edit yourself after hand-off
Edit text, pictures, video and more. I customize websites just for you using WordPress — for easy design and maintenance. After the project is complete, I hand over the site ownership and tools and train you step-by-step how to maintain your site going forward —how to update copy and+imagery, create new site sections, and/or easy blog posting. Or, I can maintain it as you need.
- User experience: Creating the experience your visitors want
A website shouldn’t just be pretty, it should be functional too. Successful website designs make it easy for the viewer to navigate the site to easily and quickly find with the information they need. I will help you strategically lay out a website to reach full benefits of a well thought-out user experience. Potential clients have different interests and needs and each navigate through and absorb information at different rates & different ways — some respond to images and want to get get to your offerings quickly, while others like to read rich content about what you do first … some only trust testimonials and other client’s experiences, while others get motivated by press kits or engaging marketing copy.
- Responsive Design: making your site easily visible on smart phones, iPad, and other mobile devices
People aren’t just surfing the web on their computers anymore, so it’s important to design your website for various viewing modes. Responsive design is the new standard which allows websites to react to and readjust to the screen size of the device visitors are using. This approach allows you to highlight which information is important to display based on the device the visitor is using to view your website.
BROCHURE WEBSITES to get you noticed:
- Simple 2-4 page sites showing who you are and the services you provide
- For artists, designers, photographers, chefs, and anyone wanting to showcase their work
- Updated content, or a more sophisticated, elegant look and feel in order to enhance your online image, or a complete overall and change to your site, layout, content or message that is persuasive, modern and timely. This includes adding or enhancing current site content
Website maintenance, management and/or web support:
- Maintain content updates on your site
- Migrate site content from one site/host to another
- Provide general site administration guidance and training
- Update Content, Announcements, Articles, etc.
- Upload New Images, Replacing old Images & Image manipulation
- Modifying web pages (i.e., adding, removing, redesigning web pages or site structure)
- Uploading and Creation of PDF documents
- Creating/deleting email accounts and anything that can be done through an administration panel.
Portfolio of Recent Websites
The Ark Community Center
visit site: www.thearkviroqua.org
Monica Nagler Spaces
visit site: www.monicanaglerspaces.com
Community Hunger Solutions
visit site: www.community-hunger-solutions.org
Star Knowledge Enterprises
visit site: www.starknowledgeenterprises.com
visit site: www.infinitypeace.com
Lotus Head Productions
visit site: www.lotusheadproductions.com
New Forest Farm
visit site: www.newforest.farm
visit site: www.jaalisdollies.com
Driftless Books & Music
visit site: www.driftlessbooks.com
217 on Main
visit site: www.217onmain.com
visit site: www.frankwildingway.com
visit site: www.imanijade.net
visit site: www.jennymarks.com
visit site: www.shamansbreath.com
visit site: www.swsanitation.net
Tracy Grayson, Artist
visit site: www.tracygraysonart.com
Recent Press Kits + Print Promotions
Recent Video Promotions
Kailean Welsh Promos
Lotus Head Productions Video Promo
Liang Jun Promo & Info Videos
Past Clients + Projects
Past Company Work:
- Credit Suisse Bank
- Random House & Penguin Publishing
- Siegel + Gale Communications
- Renegade Marketing
- Hallmark Entertainment
- Penguin Publishing
- Leo Castelli Gallery
- Sandra Hartog & Associates
- Urban Box Office
- Belk Mignogna Agency
- Carapan Spa
Past Client Work:
- Bad Boy Entertainment
- Madiba African Restaurant
- Star Knowledge Conference
- Becco + Esca — Mario Batali
- Nu America Agency
- Blackrock Solutions
- Fast Company
- WB (Warner Brothers)
- Hallmark Entertainment
- Paine Webber
- Morgan Stanley
- Ernst & Young
- Nonstock Stock Art
- Columbia University
- Educational Testing Service
Additional Business Services
Creative Business Strategy Solutions:
- Business strategy, creative solutions & connecting with your ideal audience:
- discuss your current business model, services and offerings, short and long-term goals, and current/future client targets
- devise a strategy and solutions that best speak to and engage that type of audience fully
- determine the right user navigation throughout out site, content organization and “findability” throughout your site
- determine the best content display and key messages throughout your site
- create messages that inspire and engage your current and potential audience to utilize your services
- Short and Long-term business planning strategy:
- consult about your short and long-term business goals: who you desire to reach as ideal customers, how and why
- identify untapped markets you may have not considered that could provide you with additional income and new clients
- shape an overall business strategy with a clear message and marketing process in line with your overall business model and lifestyle
- design and implement in websites, print material, and various social marketing channels–including blogging tips and tricks, social media marketing campaigns and other forms of customer engagement
- target both local communities and larger-reaching audiences
- help you speak to the right audiences in the right way… and find new ones you may not have considered
Unique Content Creation:
Copy and imagery are key–creation + display of great site content:
How you engage with your desired audience via images and copy is what gets them excited to work with you… with the goal to secure long-term client relationships, and return customers who will further market your products and services for free.
- architect, write and/or edit great copy, imagery and storytelling of who you are
- provide photo or video shoots, and art-direct the content on your site
- create banner ads and visual graphics
- create print marketing promotions: flyers, brochures, banner ads, cards etc.
Social Media Promotions + Campaigns:
- Marketing strategy, campaigns & content recommendations:
- create and develop a marketing campaign that is right for your business — where you want to advertise, how often, to whom, within what channel of communication, what topics you are interested in communicating (ads, concepts, thought leadership, ideas, tips and tricks, recommendations etc.).
- recommend various social media channels that are right for your business
- craft your messages, imagery and communication timing on chosen channels (i.e. website, Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Instagram, other sites, other blogs etc.) that are best for your business
- Blogging — recommendations and how-to/creation:
Blogging may be your key business offering, but if not it can also be a great way to get potential customers to see what you offer, share your thoughts and feelings about your industry and is a great location to offer free and useful tips and tricks that will encourage your position of trust and generosity with your audience… Your audience can receive free content alongside promotional announcements and other service offerings, and it’s a great way to offer tidbits of content that can be further shared by your recent audience to their friends and family — spreading the word about your business and services easily with no marketing efforts of cost on your part.
- I help identify the market you want to communicate to:
— and then create new categories and filters that are most appropriate to the messages you want to communicate — to the correct audience.
Other Business Services:
- Resume writing
Please contact me for a free initial consultation. I look forward to helping you & your business succeed!
Jenny Marks has worked in the interactive industry as a Senior Web Producer, Designer and Advisor/Project Manager for 20+ years, offering interactive + business services that include creative strategic development, project management, business development, web design and programming, print design + event planning — for a variety of high-profile and smaller business clients within various fields (art, financial, publishing, interactive marketing, communications, start-ups, small businesses + a self-own web company).
Previously, Jenny worked in Interactive Marketing & Communications at Credit Suisse, in New York City, where she oversaw the development and production of many sites and promotional projects for internal clients across the global company. Wearing diverse hats, she engaged in creative strategy development and multi-channel marketing campaigns, produced micro sites and large-scale migrations, generated new business leads and managed various accounts, promoted the team’s products and services, created extensive process and promotional documentation, managed an international production team, and engaged in hands-on production with a variety of web-based public and proprietary management and production tools.
In the past, Jenny worked with diverse agencies and communication companies to develop websites and digital marketing for a variety of clients and industries. As Director of Web Development and Strategy at Random House Publishing she coordinated corporate site redesigns, produced promotional author and book mini-sites, and divisional and direct marketing websites and portals. Prior, she was the Round I Executive Producer for Urban Box Office where she conceptualized marketing strategies and revenue models, and generated an extensive site development and maintenance plan with unique content development engaging urban icons such as Muhammad Ali and T.S. Monk. As Executive Producer at Siegel Gale and Belk Mignogna her clients included Sony, ETS, Paine Webber, Columbia University, AT&T, Kodak, IBM and Amex. In addition, she ran her own web business and created boutique and promotional sites servicing smaller businesses. She produced web sites for Mario Batali restaurants, photography/fashion boutique sites, content management tool solutions, and numerous online financial and entertainment properties. She attended Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) & has a BFA in Multimedia + Art Theory from School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
Reach out to me to discuss your website + business needs:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 917-586-3100